- For use with 1/2 in. drive tools
- 12-point deep socket
- Cold formed from CR-V steel for strength and durability
- Large hard stamped size markings for easy identification
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Chrome finish provides corrosion resistance and added durability
- Full polished chrome finish easily wipes clean of oil and dirt
- Chamfered lead-ins help to provide fast and easy placement onto fasteners
- Works with all Husky 1/2 in. drive ratchets and breaker bars
- CR-V steel construction
- Call 1-888-HD-HUSKY for customer service and support.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty. If your Husky product ever fails, bring it back and we will replace it for free. Click here for details.
- Click here to view more exclusive Husky products.
SKU: a779 Category: Uncategorized
Husky 1/2 in. drive sockets are manufactured from Chrome Alloy steel and heat treated for added strength and wear protection, providing durability for a lifetime of hard use. Each socket features chamfered lead-ins for quick and easy placement onto fasteners every time. Their polished chrome finish resists rust and corrosion and easily wipes clean of oil and dirt.
Be the first to review “1/2 in. Drive Deep 1-1/16 in. Socket (12-Point) Offers Up To 72% Off” Cancel reply
There are no reviews yet.