- Usage: works with an assortment of belt sanding machines and applications – such as mini belt sanders and portable file belt sanders – providing a heavy-duty stripping and sanding tool for wood, aluminum, fiberglass, rubber, plastic and non-ferrous metals
- Premium grade: made with our superior X-weight clothed backing, an open coat aluminum oxide grain and an impressive resin on resin bond that ensures long-lasting performance
- Craftsmanship: these 1/2 in. x 18 in. sanding belts feature a heat and moisture resistant material and were designed with expertly crafted seams that won’t break under pressure
- Gritty: available in a wide range of uniformed-grit – 10 each of 40-grit/80-grit/120-grit/180-grit/240-grit
- Specification: abrasive belt size: 1-grit/2 in. x 18 in. grit size: 10 each of 40-grit/80-grit/120-grit/180-grit/240-grit, material: premium open coat aluminum oxide (A-grit/O) grain, backing: strong X weight cloth backing joint: strong butt joint construction, package: 50-pieces
- Grit selection guide: 40-grit to 60-grit: heavy sanding and stripping, 80-grit to 180-grit: removing tiny imperfections, 240-grit to 400-grit: delivering a super fine smooth finish
SKU: a1707 Category: Abrasives
Introducing the 1/2 in. x 18 in. Aluminum Oxide Sanding Belt Set in 5 Popularly Used Grits by POWERTEC. This premium assortment pack of 50 was designed to provide you with a cost effective set of long-lasting and high performance sanding belts in a wide range of grits. From 40-Grit to 240-Grits, this comprehensive selection of grit sizes specifically allows you to sand through all the stages of your project, from coarse to fine polishing. Made with open coat Aluminum Oxide (A/O) grain, they act as a multi-purpose tool best used for wood sanding, shaping, stripping and giving a smooth finish to many of your woodworking applications. Additionally, these belts work exceptionally well with lite and non-ferrous metals, blending welds, fiberglass, plastic and rubber. Each belt flaunts an X-weight clothed backing and possesses a strong resin on resin bond with well crafted seams for lon-lasting results. Whether you’re a professional or DIY kind of guy, these heavy-duty sanding belts are compatible with many of your go-to air file sanders and other mini belt sanders that utilize this a 1/2 x 18 sanding belt, including: Wen, Eastwood, Astro and more.
Be the first to review “1/2 in. x 18 in. 40/80/120/180/240-Grit Aluminum Oxide Sanding Belt Assortment (50-Pack) Lowest Price” Cancel reply
There are no reviews yet.