- Powerful 12.0 Amp motor delivers up to 3,000 strokes per minute
- Longer 1-3/16 in. stroke for faster cutting performance
- Variable speed trigger for precise cutting in a wide variety of applications
- Tool-less blade change for fast blade installation and removal
- Well balanced design (only 7.3 lbs. and 17-5/8 in. L) for reduced operator fatigue and all-day use
- Large 2-finger trigger for added convenience
- Soft grip and handle for increased comfort
- Ideal for framers, carpenters, electricians, plumbers and general construction
- Tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- Double insulated
- Shop all Makita products
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs
SKU: a46 Category: Saws
Makita’s Reciprocating Saw (model JR3051T) delivers superior power and performance with less vibration. The JR3051T is powered by a 12 Amp motor with electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load. The JR3051T has a long 1-3/16 in. stroke for faster cutting with 0 to 3,000 strokes per minute (SPM) and a variable speed trigger to match the speed of the saw to the application. The JR3051T has a durable body design that keeps dust and debris away from the motor, with rubber and felt seals to keep dust and water out for a longer tool life. The JR3051T weighs 7.3 lbs., with tool-less blade change. The JR3051T is a versatile and powerful reciprocating saw engineered for demolition, metal cutting, wood cutting, drywall and plaster, plastics and remodeling. It’s ideal for builders, roofers, metal fabricators, remodelers and general contractors seeking a best-in-class industrial quality reciprocating saw.
There are no reviews yet.