- Made by the world-famous Crescent brand
- Grip and hold pipes or fasteners with simple one-handed operation
- Spring-loaded 5/8 in. to 1-1/2 in. jaw capacity
- Double the gripping power of traditional tongue-and-groove pliers
- Self-adjusting head design instantly grips or releases, providing fast ratcheting action
- Ideal for most surfaces, including black iron, galvanized, PVC and copper pipe, as well as nuts, bolts and couplings
- Unique angled tooth configuration grips tighter
- Slim profile head design allows better access to tight areas
- Dual material grip provides added comfort and durability
- Black oxide finish wipes clean easily and resists rust or corrosion
SKU: a1111 Category: Uncategorized
The Crescent Self-Adjusting Pipe Wrench features a unique head design that instantly grips and releases pipes and other types of fasteners with a fast ratcheting action. It is ideal for most surfaces including black iron, galvanized, PVC and copper pipes, as well as nuts, bolts and couplings. The spring-loaded head features a quick-grip and quick-release function that allows the wrench to be used with one-hand.
There are no reviews yet.