- Package includes one 120-Volt corded SR 30 reciprocating saw
- 1/2 in. keyless blade clamp minimizing the time you spend changing blades
- Stroke length: 1-1/4 in.
- Stroke rate: 2650 strokes per minute
- Triaxial vibration value for cutting board (ah,B)14.7 m/sq.sec 2
- Great for cutting thick wooden beams with metal inserts, chrome steel and cast iron structures
- Use for cutting thick-walled steel pipes up to 150 mm Dia
- Dust compatible
- Rafter tool hook
SKU: a1833 Category: Saws
The 120-Volt Hilti SR 30 corded reciprocating saw is powerfully built for your heaviest demolition work including structural steel and masonry. Working tool life can be increased by 30%. The advanced ergonomics with Active Vibration Reduction is designed to offer firm, 2-handed grip for slicing. It is compatible with the SR CA pipe clamp adapter to cut more precisely and easily through pipes or strut channel.
Be the first to review “120-Volt Keyless Corded SR 30 Reciprocating Saw with Active Vibration Reduction (AVR) Offers Up To 31% Off” Cancel reply
There are no reviews yet.