- Package includes: TE 60-ATC/AVR combination rotary hammer (2132224), supply cord 120-Volt (2127087), TE YX 7/8 in. x 13 hammer drill bit (293478), pointed chisel TE YP SM 36 (282264) and TE-YD 1-1/8 in. – 24 in. hammer drill bit (2018965)
- Performs with 350 RPM and 3,300 beats per minute
- 5.8 ft./lbs. single impact energy
- Drilling range from 1/2 in. to 4 in. Dia (optimum drilling range 1/2 in. to 1-9/16 in.)
- Medium-duty chiseling in masonry and concrete
- AVR active vibration reduction
- ATC (Active Torque Control)
- Detachable supply cord allows quick replacement
- Exceptionally high performance-to-weight-ration
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs
SKU: a1770 Category: Uncategorized
The Hilti TE 60-ATC/AVR SDS-max Rotary Hammer features more significant upgrades in performance and more product intelligence than ever before. For you, that adds up to more runtime and less downtime. You’ll get more work done with innovative and exclusive features like Active Vibration Reduction (AVR) to improve operator comfort, Active Torque Control (ATC) to help protect the operator from kickback if the bit gets stuck and even a detachable power cord, which you can replace right at the jobsite if needed, to get back up and running. Our new TE 60-ATC/AVR is the first class of Hilti SDS-max rotary hammer to feature the Hilti Connect app, which lets you use any NFC-enabled device to do everything from getting a comprehensive tool history and summary to sending in a request for a repair from the jobsite.
Be the first to review “13 Amp 120 Volt 3/4 in. Corded TE 60 AVR/ATC SDS-MAX Rotary Hammer with Active Torque Control (ATC) Performance Package Offering Discounts” Cancel reply
There are no reviews yet.