- Includes angle grinder, 4-1/2 in. grinding wheel, lock nut wrench, side handle, lock nut, inner flange, tool-less wheel guard
- Powerful 13 AMP motor delivers more output and variable (2,800 – 10,500) RPM
- Super Joint System (SJS) technology disengages the motor if the grinding wheel catches or binds, preventing gear damage
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for more control and longer gear life
- Electronic current limiter helps protect the motor from overload
- Slide switch with lock-on setting for continuous use
- Variable speed control dial lets you match the speed to the application
- 1-year warranty
- Shop all Makita products
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs
SKU: a67 Category: Uncategorized
Makita’s 4-1/2″ SJS Angle Grinder combines 13 AMP variable speed power with comfort and motor-protection features for longer-lasting stone grinding and polishing performance. The 9564CV is engineered with Makita’s innovative SJS mechanical clutch system to protect the gears for longer tool life. 13 AMP Power with SJS mechanical clutch system to Protect Gears. The 9564CV is powered by a 13 AMP motor with soft start for smoother start-ups. The 5-stage variable speed dial (2,800 – 10,500 RPM) allows the user to match the RPM to the application. The electronic limiter stops the motor and reduces accidental motor overload and burnout, and the electronic speed control maintains consistent speed under load. Labyrinth construction protects the motor with a complex set of channels, prohibiting dust and contamination. In addition, the protective zig-zag varnish seals the motor and bearings from dust and debris by creating a barrier under rotation.
There are no reviews yet.