- Includes a hex wrench 6 (783204-6) and carbide-tipped blade
- Hypoid gears for greater surface contact than conventional worm drive gears
- Oil bath technology and sealed gear housing for less maintenance
- Bevel capacity of 0-51.5?? with positive stops at 45?? and 51.5??, ideal for truss and rafter cutouts
- High-quality, heat-treated hypoid steel gears for less maintenance
- Large cutting capacity of 2-3/8 in. at 90??, 1-3/4 in. at 45?? and 1-9/16 in. at 50??
- Lower guard design for improved performance when making bevel and narrow cuts
- Large levers for fast bevel and depth adjustments
- Push button spindle lock for easy blade changes
- Blade wrench that is attached to the saw for quick and convenient blade changes
- Chemically treated base plate for resisting rust and warping for superior cuts
- Reinforced cord just under 10 ft. that can withstand job site abuse
- Large and easy-to-read markings on depth and bevel scales
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Large and easy to read markings on depth and bevel scales
- Externally accessible brushes for easy replacement and extended tool life
- Includes: hex wrench 6 (783204-6), carbide-tipped blade (24T) (D-45989)
- Shop all Makita products
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs
SKU: a75 Category: Saws
Makita’s 7-1/4 in. Hypoid Saw combines a 15 Amp, 4500 RPM motor and efficient hypoid gears with ease-of-use features for more power, better performance and superior cuts. This saw was engineered for framing walls, siding, roofs and floors using a range of dimensional lumber and engineered lumber, including OSB, LVL, PSL, plywood and more. It is ideal for framers, builders, carpenters and general contractors seeking a highly efficient tool for a lot of different projects. For comfort across projects, an ergonomic design, oversized top handle and rubberized grip offer a better fit and more control.
Be the first to review “15 Amp 7-1/4 in. Corded Hypoid Circular Saw with 51.5 degree Bevel Capacity and 24T Carbide Blade Up To 71% Off” Cancel reply
There are no reviews yet.