- Torque range of 20 ft./lbs. to 100 ft./lbs.
- Torque accuracy of plus/minus 3% CW in the upper 80% of wrench capability
- Wrench is designed to give an audible click when torque setting is reached
- Do not use with universal joints or flex sockets
- Oil resistant elastomeric handle
- Hard plastic case for storage and protection
- Twist lock ring locks torque setting in place
- Handle twist to easily set desired torque
- Sealed head keeps out dirt and oil
- Alloy steel construction
- When the wrench is set a the low end of the torque range the click will be less then when at the high end of range
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Features SAE scale on top of tube and metric (newton meter) on underside of the tube
- Call 1-888-HD-HUSKY for customer service and support.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty. This warranty excludes incidental/inconsequential damages and failures due to misuse, abuse, calibration or normal wear and tear. Click here for details.
- Click here to view more exclusive Husky products.
SKU: a1182 Category: Uncategorized
The Husky 3/8 in. Click Torque Wrench has a range of 20 ft./lbs. to 100 ft./lbs. and is made of alloy steel construction for strength and long-lasting performance. It also comes in a hard plastic storage case for safe-keeping when not in use. Its ergonomically designed handle easily turns to set torque. The finish provides resistance to corrosion and wipes clean easily. The Torque wrench features a torque accuracy of plus/minus 3% CW in the upper 80% of wrench capability, and will give you an audible click when the desired torque setting is reached. Easy to use and effective in getting the job done accurately.
Be the first to review “20 ft. /lbs. to 100 ft. /lbs. 3/8 in. Drive Torque Wrench Exclusive Sale Now” Cancel reply
There are no reviews yet.