The new cordless jigsaw SJD 6-A22 exceeds most corded tools with its detailed precision work and production cutting performance and its the first ever Hilti cordless jigsaw. Offering a variable speed dial and speed trigger, LED light for illuminating cutting areas, keyless quick connect chuck and dust blower, the new cordless jigsaw is more efficient and versatile. Ideal for cutting and trimming a wide variety of metals, plastics and wood and wood composites up to 150 mm thick. Compatible with all Hilti 22-Volt Li-ion batteries. This kit is complete with two 22/2.6 Ah Li-Ion batteries, charger and bag. Ideal for cutting and trimming a wide variety of materials on the jobsite or in the fabrication shop.
- Package includes one 22-Volt cordless variable speed orbital jig saw (2133672), 2- B22/2.6 Ah lithium-ion battery packs (2136395), 1 – c4-36/90 charger (2015764) and a tool bag (2323711)
- Maximum cutting depth for aluminum 0.98 in., maximum cutting depth for mild steel 0.39 in., maximum cutting depth for wood 5.91 in.
- 3000 strokes per minute at 1-1/8 in. stroke length
- Keyless push in, click chuck for convenient blade changes
- Maximum bevel angle 45
- Stroke length: 1-3/32 in.
- Variable-speed trigger with lock for continuous running
- Ideal for cutting wood and wood composites up to 150 mm thick, wood with nails, metals and metal alloys
- Hilti 2-years no costs wear and tear coverage, 20-year limited warranty of defects in materials or workmanship
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs
There are no reviews yet.