- For use with 3/8 in. drive tools
- 6-point deep socket
- Large hard stamped size markings for easy identification
- Sockets feature off-corner loading that virtually eliminates the rounding of fasteners
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Full polish chrome finish protects socket from corrosion
- Call 1-888-HD-HUSKY for customer service and support.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty. If your Husky product ever fails, bring it back and we will replace it for free. Click here for details.
- Click here to view more exclusive Husky products.
SKU: a756 Category: Uncategorized
Husky 3/8 in. drive 6-point deep sockets are made for use with 3/8 in. drive tools. Husky sockets are manufactured from chrome-vanadium steel and heat treated for added strength and wear protection; providing durability for a lifetime of hard use. Each socket features chamfered lead ins for quick and easy placement onto fasteners every time. Husky sockets also feature off-corner loading that virtually eliminates the rounding of fasteners. Their polished chrome finish not only gives a professional shine, but helps resist rust and corrosion and easily wipes clean of oil and dirt.
There are no reviews yet.