Husky 3/8 in. drive deep sockets are forged from Chrome Alloy alloy steel and heat treated for outstanding strength and wear protection; providing the durability for a lifetime of hard use. Each socket features chamfered lead-ins for quick and easy placement onto fasteners every and every time. Husky sockets are designed to stand up to the toughest jobs that the weekend DIYer or professional mechanic can throw at them.
- Set includes (10) 3/8 in. drive 6-point deep sockets: SAE – 5/16,3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8 in
- Sockets feature off corner loading to help prevent the rounding of fasteners
- Chamfered lead-ins help to provide fast and easy placement onto drive tools and fasteners
- Full polished chrome finish easily wipes clean of oil and dirt
- Large hard stamped size markings allow for easy identification
- Cold formed Chromium-vanadium (Cr-V) steel sockets
- Chrome finish provides corrosion resistance and added durability
- 6-point deep length sockets
- Shallow broach design on deep sockets prevents fasteners from getting lodged deep in the socket
- Plastic storage rail included to keep all your sockets organized and in one location
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Call 1-888-HD-HUSKY for customer service and support.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty. If your Husky product ever fails, bring it back and we will replace it for free. Click here for details.
- Click here to view more exclusive Husky products.
There are no reviews yet.