- 8 in. blade length
- 3/8 in. slotted tip
- Blade is forged from high strength alloy steel
- Ergonomic acetate handle is impervious to most solvents and chemicals
- Size identification stamped in the base of the handle
- Color coded handle for easy tip identification
- Meets or exceeds applicable ANSI specifications
- Square shaft can be used with a wrench if extra torque is needed
- Call 1-888-HD-HUSKY for customer service and support.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty. If your Husky product ever fails, bring it back and we will replace it for free. Click here for details.
- Click here to view more exclusive Husky products.
SKU: a784 Category: Uncategorized
The Husky 3/8 in. x 8 in. Square Shaft Standard Slotted Screwdriver features an impact and chemical resistant acetate handle. The forged steel blade is chrome plated for added corrosion resistance. The slotted tip is serrated which provides increased grip and reduces slipping to better avoid fastener rounding. With sizes stamped on the base of the handle, plus a color coded handle, easily identify the right screwdriver for the job in your toolbox. If you come across a difficult fastener, the square shaft can be used with a wrench for extra torque. This flat head screwdriver is a great addition to any screwdriver set for the DIYer or professional.
Be the first to review “3/8 in. x 8 in. Square Shaft Standard Slotted Screwdriver Deals” Cancel reply
There are no reviews yet.