- Package Includes 1x TE 6-A36 cordless rotary hammer drill (2098505), case (2108629), 2 B 36/2.6 batteries (2098208), 1 battery charger C4/36 (2028878), 1 hammer drill bit TE-CX 1/4 in. to 6 in.(435000), 1 hammer drill bit TE-CX 3/8 in. to 6 in.(435000), 2 hammer drill bit TE-CX 1/2 in. to 6 in.(435012)
- The TE 6-A36 Volt Plus cordless rotary hammer is equipped with Active Vibration Reduction (AVR) to give the user the ultimate in comfort and productivity
- Full Hammering frequency of 5100 impacts per min. and 1050 rpm
- Optimum drilling diameter in concrete 1/4 – 5/8 in.
- Repetitive anchor hole drilling in all directions in concrete and masonry
- Active Vibration Reduction (AVR) makes the tool less tiring to use – helping to increase daily productivity
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs
SKU: a1758 Category: Drills
The new Hilti TE 6-A36 Volt cordless brushless rotary hammer drill has a hammering frequency of 5100 impacts per minute and features the Active Vibration System (ATC). The TE 6-A36 has 2 battery options, offered with the B36/5.2 CPC Li-Ion industrial class batteries for the most work-per-charge and the B36/2.6 CPC Li-Ion compact class batteries for customers who need the weight savings, especially when working overhead. The TE 6-A36 includes a chiseling feature for light duty/corrective chipping and can be converted to virtually dust-free by adding the optional TE 6-A dust removal system (DRS). The Hilti TE 6-A36 provides versatility for best in class performance and productivity.
Be the first to review “36-Volt Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. SDS Plus Cordless Rotary Hammer TE 6-A36 Compact Kit Deals” Cancel reply
There are no reviews yet.