- Tough acetate handle offers strength, durability and resistance to solvents and chemicals
- Ball-and-spring retention in the shaft and handle offer a positive fit
- Precision-formed bits provide resistance to cam-out and better engagement with fasteners
- Chrome-plated shaft resists corrosion
- Set includes a handle, a reversible shaft and 2 double-sided bits
- 1-bit features a #1 Philips tip and a 3/16 in. slotted tip and 1 bit features a #2 Philips tip and a 9/32 in. slotted tip
- 1/4 in. and 5/16 in. nut drivers are built into the shaft
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty. If your Husky product ever fails, bring it back and we will replace it for free. Click here for details.
- Click here to learn more about exclusive Husky products
SKU: a615 Category: Uncategorized
The Husky 6-in-1 Reversible Screwdriver Set includes a handle, a reversible shaft and 2 double-sided bits. The high-grade durable acetate handle resists damage by solvents and chemicals and ball-and-spring retention in the shaft and handle offer a positive fit. The bits are precision formed for resistance to camp-out and for better engagement with fasteners. The shaft is chrome-plated for corrosion resistance.
There are no reviews yet.