- 7.5-Amp motor delivers high output power in a compact tool
- 11,000 RPM for fast grinding
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power sources
- Lock-on switch offers comfort during extended operation
- Gear housing rotates 90?? for use in cutting applications
- 2-1/2 in. circumference barrel grip provides a comfortable handhold
- All-ball bearing design and metal gear housing provide durability
- Thick coil wires are closely wound to help limit heat and energy loss
- Labyrinth construction helps seal and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for long tool life
- Includes two 4-1/2 in. grinders
- Shop all Makita products
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs
SKU: a170 Category: Uncategorized
The Makita 4-1/2 in. Angle Grinder has a labyrinth construction that seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for a long life, with an additional, protective zigzag varnish that seals the motor from contaminants by forming a barrier under rotation. This UL-listed grinder provides high-output power with its 7.5-Amp motor that maintains a 11,000 RPM speed to produce excellent grinding with a 2-1/2 in. small-circumference, barrel-grip handle for added comfort. All ball-bearing design and metal gear housing provide durability.
Be the first to review “7.5-Amp 4-1/2 in. Corded Angle Grinder with AC/DC Switch (2-Pack) Review” Cancel reply
There are no reviews yet.