- Package includes 1 – TE-CX SDS Plus hammer drill bit
- Solid carbide head has high wear-resistance and makes more precise holes for anchor setting
- Quadruple helix and optimum head geometry for consistently fast drilling speed over the entire life of the drill bit
- Indicator mark the bit is suitable for setting anchors as long as this mark is visible
- Solid carbide head featuring gradient technology engineered to drill easily through rebar
- In the unlikely event of breakage, the drill bit will be considered for replacement as long as the wear mark on the helix is still visible
- Working length 15-1/4 in.
SKU: a1857 Category: Drill Bits
Designed to perform: Hilti’s TE-CX SDS Plus style hammer drill bits offer precisely the right drilling characteristics for each diameter range. Featuring innovative hard metal gradient technology, these concrete drill bits achieve superior performance and exceptional durability. TE-CX bits offer up to 30% longer life when compared to other hammer drill bits. Applications include drilling anchor holes in reinforced and un-reinforced concrete, as well as drilling holes for post-installed rebar connections.
Be the first to review “7/8 in. x 18 in. TE-CX SDS-Plus Carbide Hammer Drill Bit for Masonry and Concrete Drilling Is Having A Massive 74% Off Sale” Cancel reply
There are no reviews yet.