- Electronic controller for operator convenience
- Variable speed dial and trigger enables user to match the speed to the application
- Rubberized loop handle and gear housing for operator comfort and to help protect delicate surfaces from damage
- Soft start for smooth start-ups and fewer flings off of polish, wax or paste
- Wire mesh intake covers to prevent wool fibers from entering the motor
- Improved cord guard for increased flexibility and longer life
- Externally accessible brushes for easy serviceability
- Rubber tool rest for upside down placement of tool when used with the side handle
- Lock-on button for continuous use operation
- 3-prong plug to prevent static electricity accumulation
- Includes: 7 in. backing pad, hook-and-loop (743052-5), blade wrench (783204-6), side handle (153489-2), loop handle 9237C (455292-0)
- Shop all Makita products
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs
SKU: a131 Category: Uncategorized
Automotive detailers, marine enthusiasts and stone polishers rely on Makita polishers for high-quality detailing and polishing. The new 7 in. Polisher (model 9237C) combines consistent power and speed control with new durability and performance features. The result is a fast and powerful polisher for clear coat finishes, stone polishing and more. Detailers will appreciate the variable speed dial and trigger so they can match the speed to the application and the constant speed control is engineered to maintain consistent speed even under load. The new 9237C has a rubberized loop handle that provides added comfort for users and added protection for delicate work surfaces. For increased durability, the new Polisher has a wire mesh intake cover to prevent wool bonnet fibers and other debris from entering the motor.
There are no reviews yet.