- CLEAN DRIVE Technology: Small nose for visibility, no MDF blowouts, drives flush at angles, and no driver blade slip
- Tool-Free Selectable Trigger: Conveniently and quickly change between contact and sequential firing modes without using tools
- Oil-less Motor: Eliminates daily oiling and oil splattering on the work surface
- Dry-Fire Lockout Feature: Extends the motor life and prevents misfires
- Tool-Free Jam Clearing Door: Provides easy access to clearing infrequent jams
- Rear Loading Magazine with By-Pass Pusher: For quick, 2-step reloading
- No-Mar Pad: Keeps work surface clean of tool marks (shown in storage position)
- Aggressive “Toe-Nailing” Claw: Reduces slipping during angled nailing
- Hex Grip: Innovative micro texture for maximum comfort and secure grip
- Lifetime Service Agreement with registration within 90 days of purchase
- Includes: (1) R250AFF 15-Gauge 2-1/2 in. Angled Finish Nailer, sample nails, bag, and operator’s manual
- RIDGID: Powerful. Durable. Professional.
- Check out our helpful buying guide to learn more about nailers.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs
SKU: a108 Category: Uncategorized
RIDGID introduces the 15-Gauge 2-1/2 in. Angled Finish Nailer. This Angled Finish Nailer delivers consistent professional results with every trigger-pull. Packed with CLEAN DRIVE Technology, this nailer delivers over 17X more consecutive perfect drives versus the competition. This results in less time fixing, and more time working. As part of the new lineup of RIDGID Pneumatic Tools, this is sure to be a staple in contractor’s toolboxes. Backed by the Industry Leading Lifetime Service Agreement, the 15-Gauge 2-1/2 in. Angled Finish Nailer includes sample nails, a bag, and an operator’s manual.
Be the first to review “Discount Pneumatic 15-Gauge 2-1/2 in. Angled Finish Nailer with CLEAN DRIVE Technology, Tool Bag, and Sample Nails For Sale” Cancel reply
There are no reviews yet.