- Used to cut drain stubs to floor or repair broken pipe
- Includes a quick-disconnect feature for use with an impact drill
- Cuts 1-1/4 in. to 10 in. nominal PVC schedule 40 pipe
- Features a 3 in. shaft and a hardened steel blade with a diameter of 1.25 in.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty. If your Husky product ever fails, bring it back and we will replace it for free. Click here for details.
- Call 1-888-HD-HUSKY for customer service and support.
- Click here to learn more about exclusive Husky products
- Backed by Husky Warranty. Click here for more information or call 1-888-HD-HUSKY for customer service and support.
- Click here to shop the entire Husky plumbing tool collection
SKU: a716 Category: Uncategorized
Husky’s Internal PVC Pipe Cutter is used to cut drain stubs to floor or repair broken pipe. It features a heat-treated steel saw tooth blade for faster cutting. The 3 in. shaft can cut from 1-1/4 in. up to 10 in. for nominal PVC schedule 40 pipe. It is designed for use with a standard drill and is equipped with a quick disconnect fitting for impact drills. Backed by the Husky lifetime warranty, this pipe cutter is the perfect addition to your toolbox.
There are no reviews yet.