- Set includes 13 metric keys covering sizes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 mm
- Keys feature chamfered ends on both sides of the key to help guide the key into the fastener
- Keys store in color coded caddy
- Caddy is marked both inside and out with size identification
- Keys are stamped with size
- Keys are designed to resist rotational distortion
- Keys can be used as short or long arm keys to allow access in various locations
- Caddy snap shut to help secure the keys in place
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Call 1-888-HD-HUSKY for customer service and support.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty. If your Husky product ever fails, bring it back and we will replace it for free. Click here for details.
- Click here to view more exclusive Husky products.
SKU: a1089 Category: Uncategorized
With 13 alloy steel constructed hex keys, this Husky kit is built for long-lasting performance. The keys resist rotational distortion and come with a color-coded caddy marked with size for easy storage. The finish of the keys provides resistance to corrosion and proves the value of the .
There are no reviews yet.