- Package includes 1 TE-CD SDS PLUS imperial drill bit (rec connector not included)
- Working length 15-3/4 in.
- Drilling and hole cleaning in 1 simple step
- Reduced sticking when drilling into rebar
- Optimum hole cleaning for consistent anchor setting
- Minimized snagging or sticking when drilling into rebar
SKU: a1892 Category: Drill Bits
The Hilti TE-CD Carbide Tip hollow drill Bit offers a wide variety of applications and drilling holes for anchoring structural steel connections. These drill bits are designed for structural connections with post-installed rebar. The ultimate SDS Plus (TE-C) hollow hammer drill bit is for virtually dust-free drilling in concrete. Applications also include drilling holes for structural renovation or upgrading with post-installed rebar.
Be the first to review “New 1/2 in. x 15-3/4 in. x 21 in. TE-CD Carbide Tip Hollow Drill Bit” Cancel reply
There are no reviews yet.