- Delivers the trusted performance of the Makita 5007F 7-1/4 in. circular saw with the capacity to cut 4x lumber in a single pass
- Powerful 15 Amp motor delivers 4,300 RPM with power to cut beams, engineered lumber and timber
- Well balanced design at 16-1/2 in. long and weighing only 15.2 lbs. for increased operator comfort
- Auxiliary front and top handles are positioned for comfort and control
- Large cutting capacity (3-13/16 in. at 90?? and 2-11/16 in. at 45??)
- Bevel cuts up to 50??
- Magnesium die cast blade case and blade guard and aluminum base for durability
- Precision gearing with ball and needle bearing construction for smooth and efficient power transmission
- Dual front and rear bevel supports provide additional rigidity for precise and accurate bevel cuts
- Flat motor housing design for stability when changing blades
- Large, rubberized levers for quick and easy depth and bevel adjustment
- Soft grip auxiliary handle provides added comfort
- Convenient wrench storage
- Includes blade, rip fence, wrench and wrench holder
- Double insulated
- 1-year limited warranty
- Shop all Makita products
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs
SKU: a173 Category: Saws
The Makita 10-1/4 in. Circular Saw (HS0600) cuts 4x material in a single pass. It has a large cutting and bevel capacity (3-13/16 in. at 90?? and 2-11/16 in. at 45??), with precision gearing and ball and needle bearing construction for smooth and efficient power transmission. Convenience features include an adjustable top guide to align notches with line-of-cut for improved accuracy and auxiliary front and top handles positioned for comfort and control. The blade wrench is attached to the saw for fast blade changing, with a flat motor housing design for added convenience. The large, conveniently-located adjustment knobs and levers are engineered for easier adjustments. The HS0600 has a magnesium die cast blade case and blade guard and aluminum base for durability and less weight (only 15.2 lbs.).
There are no reviews yet.