- Package includes (1) TE-C 3 in. SDS-Plus Style Percussion Core Bit
- Drill wider holes than with standard hammer drill bits
- For use with all brands of SDS-Plus style rotary hammers
- Hilti 12 in. core bit shank for 2 in. to 3-1/2 in. TE-C SDS-Plus style percussion core bits is required for use and must be purchased separately
- Carbide tipped thin wall core
- Suitable for drilling holes in masonry (non-reinforced), brick, and sandstone
- Can be used in hammer drilling or drilling only working modes
SKU: a1910 Category: Drill Bits
Hilti’s line of TE-C SDS-Plus Style Percussion Core Bits allows you to get the job done when it matters. Then look no further than these percussion core bits, which will allow you to continue using your SDS-Plus style rotary hammer drill even when wider holes are required. The operator must remove the inside core before drilling deeper holes. Instead of buying a new coring tool, simply buy these bits and a Hilti core bit shank to get started.
There are no reviews yet.