- Clean, square cuts are easily made on copper, brass, and aluminum tubing and thin-wall conduit
- Quick-adjust feature provides the user with fast cutting speeds
- Convenient fold-away reamer
- Cuts 5/8 in. to 2-1/8 in. pipes
- Heavy duty tubing cutter
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty. If your Husky product ever fails, bring it back and we will replace it for free. Click here for details.
- Call 1-888-HD-HUSKY for customer service and support.
- Click here for 2-1/8 in. Replacement Blade set
- Click here to learn more about exclusive Husky products
- Backed by Husky Warranty. Click here for more information or call 1-888-HD-HUSKY for customer service and support.
- Click here to shop the entire Husky plumbing tool collection
SKU: a1037 Category: Uncategorized
Use the Husky 2-1/8 in. Quick Release Tubing Cutter to make clean, square cuts on copper, brass, and aluminum tubing and thin-wall conduit. This tool features a convenient quick adjustment button to facilitate fast size adjustments to various sizes of tubing. The cutter boasts a fold-away reamer and an extra blade is included and can be stored in the knob. Built to last and backed by the Husky lifetime warranty.
There are no reviews yet.