- Powerful motor drives standard headless pins sized 5/8 in., 11/19 in., 3/4 in., 1 in., 1-3/16 in., and 1-3/8 in.
- Aluminum body, magazine and cylinder for strength and durability; weighs only 2 lbs.
- Nail lock-out mechanism protects tool and work surface from pin-less blank fires (dry-fires)
- Side, drop-in loading magazine holds up to 130 nails for maximum efficiency
- Built-in air duster provides convenient air flow to clear work surface
- Double, 2-finger trigger for user convenience
- Rear exhaust port directs exhaust air away from operator and work surface
- Includes two removable no-mar tips with sightlines for increased pinning accuracy; convenient on tool storage
- Easy to clear nose for fast and easy nail extraction should a jam occur
- Narrow nose design allows easy nailing access to tight areas and angles
- Magazine self adjusts to the proper 5/8 in., 3/4 in., 1 in., 1-3/16 in. or 1-3/8 in. fastener length when loaded
- Reversible belt hook allows the tool to remain close
- Housing bumpers protect tool and work surface
- Integrated rubber soft grip for operator comfort
- Ideal for installing moulding, chair rail, tacking trim, glass retainers to doors, cross pinning dowels and joints, cabinets, paneling, glazed bead, craft work, picture frame assembly, window beading, rattan furniture, and a wide variety of other woodworking applications
- 3-year limited warranty
- Shop all Makita products
- Check out our helpful buying guide to learn more about nailers.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs
SKU: a134 Category: Uncategorized
The Makita 23-Gauge Pin Nailer offers an array of features and powerful performance in a compact size. The AF353 has a side, drop-in loading magazine that accepts standard 23-Gauge. headless pins sized 5/8 in., 11/16 in., 3/4 in., 1 in., 1-3/16 in. and 1-3/8 in. The nail lock-out and red window alerts the user when to reload pins as the 2-finger trigger is used for controlled firing. With a compact size and weighing in at only 2 lbs., the Makita 23 Gauge Pin Nailer was engineered for all-day professional use ideal for installing moulding, chair rail, tacking trim, glass retainers to doors, cross pinning dowels and joints, cabinets, paneling, glazed bead, craft work, picture frame assembly, window beading, rattan furniture and a whole host of other woodworking applications. Additional convenience features include a reversible belt hook that allows the tool to remain close-by, a rear exhaust port that directs exhaust air away from the user and work surface, a built-in air duster that provides convenient air flow to clear your workspace and 2 removable no-mar tips with sightlines for increased pinning accuracy.
Be the first to review “Pneumatic 23-Gauge, 1-3/8 in. Pin Nailer Is Having A Massive 44% Off Sale” Cancel reply
There are no reviews yet.