- Compatible with Kreg Jig R3’s portable clamp adapter
- Includes an extra-large pad on 1-arm placed on the show side of the joint
- Helps create flush joint as screws are driven
- Ergonomic comfort grips to help reduce slippage and diminish the possibility of pinching
- Designed to handle work pieces up to 2-3/4 in. thick
- Forged from steel
SKU: a633 Category: Uncategorized
The Kreg 3 in. Face Clamp is designed to operate at a maximum angle of 60??. Clamp will accommodate materials up to 2 in. to 3.4 in. thick. All Kreg Face Clamps feature an extra-large pad on 1-arm that is placed on the show side of the joint to help create a flush joint as the screws are driven. The clamp is compatible with the Kreg Jig R3’s Portable Clamp Adapter so the jig can be connected directly to the clamp for high-speed panel drilling. Each Face Clamp is forged from steel and has ergonomic padded grips for comfort and ease-of-use.
There are no reviews yet.