- 0?? offset head provides maximum clearance
- Large hard stamped size markings for easy identification
- Box end features off-corner loading that virtually eliminates the rounding of fasteners
- Nickel-chrome plating provides a lifetime of protection
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Mirror chrome finish
- Call 1-888-HD-HUSKY for customer service and support.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty. If your Husky product ever fails, bring it back and we will replace it for free. Click here for details.
- Click here to view more exclusive Husky products.
SKU: a771 Category: Uncategorized
Husky’s ratcheting combination wrenches feature a 12-point, 72-tooth ratcheting box end that needs only 5 to engage fasteners. Each wrench is manufactured from Chrome Alloy steel and heat treated for added strength and wear protection; providing durability for a lifetime of hard use. Their polished chrome finish resist rust and corrosion and easily wipes clean of oil and dirt. Both the open and box end features chamfered lead ins for quick and easy placement onto fasteners every time.
There are no reviews yet.