- 6.5 Amp motor for powerful performance in light- to medium-duty handheld applications
- High torque provides optimal performance for heavy drywall and wood applications
- 1/4 in. keyless chuck for strong bit retention and durability
- 0 – 2,200 RPM variable speed helps you match the tool to the application
- High RPM is ideal for installing self-drilling screws in steel up to 1/4 in. thick
- Weighs just 3.3 lbs. to help reduce operator fatigue in repetitive applications
- Depth gauge provides accurate screw penetration
- 15 ft. cord provides a long reach
- Ideal for use on drywall, steel and wood materials
- CSA and UL listed
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs
SKU: a1961 Category: Drills
Designed for light to medium-duty handheld applications, the Hilti SD2500 1/4 in. Screwdriver combines the power of a 6.5 Amp motor with high torque for driving screws into drywall, steel and wood. The variable-speed transmission provides up to 2,200 RPM to help you install self-drilling screws in up to 1/4 in. thick steel and the depth gauge helps you achieve accurate screw penetration. The Hilti SD2500 Screwdriver will help you complete your screw fastening job faster and more reliably than you previously thought possible.
There are no reviews yet.