- Extra-large spring-loaded jaw
- 3/8 in. – 1-1/2 in. jaw capacity
- Easily extend the handle for hard-to-reach valve nuts
- Designed with a quick-release latch on the handle for quick adjustments
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty. If your Husky product ever fails, bring it back and we will replace it for free. Click here for details.
- Call 1-888-HD-HUSKY for customer service and support.
- Click here to learn more about exclusive Husky products
- Backed by Husky Warranty. Click here for more information or call 1-888-HD-HUSKY for customer service and support.
- Click here to shop the entire Husky plumbing tool collection
SKU: a1000 Category: Uncategorized
Husky’s Quick Release Telescoping Plumbing Basin Wrench is ideal for tightening and removing faucet and fill valve nuts. It features a versatile, multi-position telescoping range of 12-1/2 in. up to 19 in. for hard to reach valves. It also features an extra-large spring-loaded jaw with a capacity of 3/8 in. up to 1-1/2 in. Designed with a quick-release latch on the handle for quick adjustments, this tool is covered by the Husky lifetime warranty.
Be the first to review “Shop The Latest 1-1/2 in. Quick-Release Telescoping Basin Wrench” Cancel reply
There are no reviews yet.