- Cuts 1/2 in. to 4 in. PVC pipe, drainage and irrigation tubing
- Multi-wire braided construction for reliable performance
- Ideal for tight spots
- Cable wraps neatly into the handle for convenient storage
- Uses friction-generated heat to cut through pipe
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty. If your Husky product ever fails, bring it back and we will replace it for free. Click here for details.
- Call 1-888-HD-HUSKY for customer service and support.
- Click here to learn more about exclusive Husky products
- Backed by Husky Warranty. Click here for more information or call 1-888-HD-HUSKY for customer service and support.
- Click here to shop the entire Husky plumbing tool collection
SKU: a700 Category: Uncategorized
Husky’s PVC Cable Saw uses friction-generated heat to make cuts in tight spaces. The saw cuts PVC pipe, drainage and irrigation tubing from 1/2 in. to 4 in. diameter. It features a durable, braided stainless steel multi-wire cable. For compact storage, the cable wraps neatly into the handle. The perfect addition to your plumber’s tool box. Built to last and backed by the Husky lifetime warranty.
There are no reviews yet.