- Package includes 1 x TE 30 hammer drill 2160223), 1 x depth gauge, 1 case, 1 x hammer drill bit (2153828) and 1x narrow flat chisel (282300)
- 1100 RPM
- Impact frequency 4,500 impacts per-minute
- Single impact energy 2.7 ft./lbs.
- Optimum drilling diameter in concrete 3/8 in. to 1-3/16 in.
- Quick-change chucks allow use in multiple applications
- Highly robust chuck and motor components as well as rugged casing materials
- Optional dust removal system (DRS) allows virtually dustless drilling
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs
SKU: a1791 Category: Uncategorized
The Hilti 120-Volt 8.6 Amp 1-1/8 in. TE 30 rotary hammer drill delivers impressive drilling performance without a lot of weight. At just 9 lbs., the TE 30 keeps you drilling non-stop at various drilling orientations with minimal effort overhead or at shoulder level. with 1100 RPM, hammering frequency of 4500 impacts per-minute, and the lowest vibration in its class, it is easy to see why the TE 30 rotary hammer is quickly becoming the professionals tools of choice. Add the optional TE dust removal system for virtually dust-free drilling.
Be the first to review “TE 30-C 120-Volt SDS Plus 14 in. x 9 in. Concrete Rotary Hammer with Active Vibration Reduction (AVR) Offers Up To 31% Off” Cancel reply
There are no reviews yet.