- Includes one 723054-A blade, one 723066-A blade and 1 metal tool case
- Powerful 15 Amp motor with electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load
- Built-in clutch to reduce gear damage by disengaging gears if the blade binds
- 4-position orbital/straight cutting action
- Variable speed control dial to allow you to match the speed to the application
- Long 1-1/4 in. stroke for faster cutting
- Tool-less blade change and shoe adjustment
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip for more comfort
- Lightweight at only 10 lbs.
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- 1-year warranty
- Includes: 1 each blade (723054-A, 723066-A), metal tool case
- Shop all Makita products
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs
SKU: a147 Category: Saws
Makita’s Reciprocating Saw is ideal for demolition work and demanding cutting applications. It delivers superior power and performance with less vibration. It’s even equipped with anti-vibration technology (AVT), an internal counterbalance system. The result is faster, more efficient cutting and a more comfortable experience.
There are no reviews yet.