- Brushless motor delivers 0-680 RPM, 0-4,800 BPM and .88 ft.lbs. of impact energy for faster drilling
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 10-3/4 in.
- Weighs only 4.6 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Vibration absorbing handle moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism for increased operator comfort
- Electronically-controlled BL brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Efficient BL brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- BL brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- 2-mode operation for rotation only or hammering with rotation for multiple applications
- Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to application for greater versatility
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work area
- 1-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Shop all Makita products
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs
SKU: a95 Category: Uncategorized
Makita created a new class in cordless with 18V LXT Sub-Compact tools. Makita Sub-Compact gives users 12V handling with 18V run time and compatibility with the world’s largest 18V cordless tool system. The 18V LXT Sub-Compact Brushless 11/16″ Rotary Hammer (accepts SDS-PLUS bits) is ideal for working in tight spaces and for overhead conditions. The XRH06ZB has an efficient Makita BL Brushless Motor for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. It has 2-mode operation for “rotation only” or “hammering with rotation”, with 0-680 RPM, 0-4,800 BPM and .88 ft.lbs./1.2 Joules of impact energy for fast and efficient drilling. The compact size and lower weight mean reduced fatigue for operators, especially for overhead applications. Additional features include a vibration-absorbing handle that moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism for increased operator comfort, as well as a variable speed trigger, built-in L.E.D. lights, and one-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion batteries. Makita 18V LXT batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
Be the first to review “The Greatest 18V LXT Sub-Compact Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 11/16 in. Rotary Hammer, accepts SDS-PLUS bits, Tool Only” Cancel reply
There are no reviews yet.