- Dimensions: 7-1/16 in. length x 9/16 in. narrow-flat blade
- No re-sharpening, reforging or re-hardening necessary
- Suitable for use in any SDS-Plus style chuck
- Stronger breaking power and less sticking in concrete or masonry for increased productivity
- Polygon design means no loss of breaking power over the life of the chisel due to the self-sharpening effect
- Ringed with a red band to accurately detect wear
SKU: a1580 Category: Drill Bits
Plow through masonry jobs with ease using the ultra-durable 7 in. self-sharpening flat chisel from Hilti. With an innovative polygon design, this 9/16 in. W carbide device is engineered to sustain its sharpness without any loss of breaking power over its life span. Its 10 mm shank diameter is fashioned to fit any rotary hammer with an SDS-Plus chuck size.
There are no reviews yet.